• 600 denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 denier ballistic polyester panels in the shoulders, forearms and knees
• Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood (U.S. patent pending, appl #11/831.874) to eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket
• A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows rain protection without perspiration buildup
• Carbolex® accordion stretch material action back, knees and waist for increased flexibility
• Removable neck gaiter seals the neck area from wind and cold
• Collar anchor tab eliminates flapping while collar is open
• Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, adjustable under-sleeve vents, thigh vents, rear exhaust vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide flow-through ventilation
• Collar to knee length main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
• Phoslite® dark reflective piping, wide strips across the back and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
• The fleece lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
• Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbows, shoulders and knees with an articulated triple density back protector
• Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand warmer pockets, a zippered sleeve key pocket and flap closure bellows thigh pockets
• Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
Experienced riders will tell you that in cold conditions a one-piece suit is the best clothing to beat the cold conditions. Also since this suit is 100 percent waterproof it makes for a great overall riding suit that keeps you dry and warm.
100% waterproof, 210 denier Hypertex
120-gram polyester insulation
Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course has been a well-deserved mainstay on the American road racing scene since 1962. This year’s event at Mid-Ohio, scheduled for the weekend of July 13 – 15, 2012, will mark the 30th consecutive year that the series has raced at the 2.4-mile circuit nestled in the scenic, rolling hills of Lexington, Ohio. This park-like, picturesque natural-terrain road course is one of the most accommodating facilities in the country, featuring incredible camping and spectator viewing areas situated throughout the venue’s rolling Ohio countryside.
Is This Heat Keeping You From Riding? Go Riding With Cool Vest!
Imagine a Cooling Vest that maintains a comfortable temperature while you ride even in the most extreme heated environments. That's what you get with the patented renewable phase change cooling technology utilized in Glacier Tek's RPCM Cool Vests.